Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Summer fun is over for another year...

So, I have been going through some pictures from the summer and thought about all the fun we have had and am a little sad to see it go. I do love fall and the changing of seasons, but here is a recap of some of our adventures from the summer. We are excited for adventures to come!










These injuries are not real....this is film makeup from Fox Sudios. They look very convincing, right?












Happy Birthday Dallin!

Dallin turned 6!



Love being outside

Growing our 1st garden




First day of school





4 comments:

Julene said...

Oooooooooooooooh No! What happened to Dallin's arm and face? I hope there's a great story to make the pain worth it!

whitney said...

Hey your pics are so fun I always like to check out what you guys are up to! and I agree we need the story for thoes painful pictures.

Jess said...

Great pictures!!! I can't wait to see your house :) You are looking amazing by the way!

Cassie said...

hey what the heck is that real or fake on Dallins arm and face? and what a cute birthday cake I am a sucker for cupcakes especially those with all the frosting. Hope all is well