How did we ever live without these sweet friends of ours?
My cousin Westin and his cute friends Robyn and Logan are here going to SUU. I have loved having these cute kids live so close and being able to get to know them.
Westin called me at work today to ask what time I would be home from work and that he, Logan and Robyn were making us dinner tonight, and all I had to do was show up! Seriously? Where did these darling kids come from?
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
How did we live without.....
Posted by Dixie & Anne Leavitt Family Events at 11:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Jenni thank you for always being so sweet to us. You have been so nice and welcoming. I don't know what we would do if we couldn't come hang out with you! We are always saying how much we just love you and how sweet you are to let us be at your house all the time. Thanks!
Yeah ! You updated thea blog! I was wondering if those darling kids would like ot come fix my family dinner..no? dang it.. Jeni- You have all the luck! I have totally missed hearing from you and seeing updates on you! Welcome back!
Post a Comment