
Barefoot Dreams Blankets
Barefoot Dreams makes THE BEST snuggle blankets ever. They come in all sizes and in various neutral colors. There are also baby blankets, which make a fabulous baby gift!
Brookstone Fuzzy Socks
I picked up three pairs of these babies in an airport once and are now one of my favorite night time pleasures! They are from Brookstone.
BKE JeansOldie, but a goodie! Okay, so I know that BKE jeans have been around forever and there is nothing special about them, but these are still my favorite jeans! I can never find jeans long enough to wear with high heels, but have never had a problem when I look at Buckle!

PF Changs Lettuce Wraps
I crave lettuce wraps from PF Changs, but because of the unfortunate proximity in which I live, the closest thing I have found is Chilie's lettuce wraps, which are not quite, but almost just as satisfying.
Burt's Beeswax Lip Balm
Peanut butter M & M's
Woodwick CandlesAnne Marie turned me onto this great candles. My favorite so far is theSunset Beach Wood Wick Candle . They are so cool! They burn evenly, have a great fragrance and the wick is made out of wood, so it make a soothing crackling sound when you burn it. Makes you feel like you are sitting out by a campfire, minus a layer of soot and the smell of burn wood afterward.
The Thymes: Mandarin Coriander All-Purpose CleanerI love the smell of this all purpose cleaner. I really does make the mundane chore of cleaning the kitchen more enjoyable.
Philosophy- Cinnamon Buns Bath & Shower Wash
Viktor & Rolf 'Flowerbomb'Yet another find my sista Anne Marie has intoduced. Love this!
Diet Coke
As sad as it sounds...D. Coke Somehow fills some lomesome void in my life and instantaneously makes me happy!
Diet CokeAs sad as it sounds...D. Coke Somehow fills some lomesome void in my life and instantaneously makes me happy!
This is a must have! What an amazing product this is! It is almost magical. No one can explain it's ability to make spills disappear, but I always have one on hand. I have actually had lunch with business men who have benefited from my caring a Tide Stick in my handbag. They have been equally as impressed with it's handiness! I later sent each one a Tide Stick of their own!



2 comments:
LOVE THIS POST! I was scrolling my way down hoping to find more of your favorites. I love you. We are made out of the same mold. I have say everyone of those things are my favorite too (even if I haven't tired them yet) I'm sure they will be. :) Miss you. Why can't we be together today?
Love the list... I too love those candles- My neighbors gave me a few and I am hooked. I love the green one that is kindof musky. Cute list.
Post a Comment