Isn't this the cutest apron ever? Amy Dalley, my darling friend, surprised me with this fun apron tonight! Totally made my entire day!!! Thanks so much Amy! I absolutely love my apron! It makes me happy every time I look at it! You are the best....and you've totally got my vote! I loved you long before you were advertising that you were willing to buy the love of your readers!
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Such a fun surprise!!!
Posted by Dixie & Anne Leavitt Family Events at 11:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i am amy's bff from high school who knows all the good stuff about her--just ask me and i'll give you the low down.
good to see bloggers out there are conquering the universe!
I'm still totally jealous that you got that cute apron! LOVE the big green flower. Too cute. It was great being able to spend our week together. Hope you're enjoying your extended stay!
CUTTTEE! Bet you'll be whipping up somthin' yummy in that. :)
When your house gets all finnished up you have to get a cute hook in your kitchen to hang it on. It's too cute to hide in the closet.
Post a Comment