Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Home Sweet Home....

This is theis the upstairs portion of the house right under the roof line.

This will be the living/family room, the stairway up stairs and a door going to the backyard.

The south side of the house where the patio used to be.



Seven more days .....and our Mimi will be coming home!!! Although, she has had such a great experience, we have missed her so much and can't wait to have her home!


We love you Lauren!!!










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen, It's your sister Ash. Your house is looking great so far! I also miss Lauren too and am excited to have her home again! I hope you don't mind that I was looking at your blog. You can look at mine if you want.
Love your sister,
Ashley

AnneMarie said...

WOW! WOW! WOW!!!!! I can't wait to see it in person!

Jess said...

I am so excited for you!!! I can't wait to see it all finished!